1. fundBlackfounders is a crowdfunding platform for Black founders.
2. Black Star Fund is an early-stage "friends and family" funding with the rigor of venture capital.
3. Pitch Black gives Black and/or Latinx startup entrepreneurs a platform to connect with the larger startup ecosystem, while also awarding them with cash prizes.
4. Founder Gym is the leading online program training underrepresented founders on how to raise money to scale their tech startups.
5. Harlem Capital Partners is a New York-based early-stage venture capital firm on a mission to change the face of entrepreneurship by investing in 1,000 diverse founders over the next 20 years. They are focused on investing in minority and women founders in the United States.
6. New Age Capital is a seed-stage venture capital firm and lifestyle company investing in tech and tech-enabled startups founded and led by Black and Latino Entrepreneurs.
7. The Ambition Fund is leveling the playing field by intentionally going out beyond the traditional circles to provide underrepresented entrepreneurs a chance at capital, mentorship, and resources for their business.
Less than 10% of all venture capital deals go to women, People of Color, and LGBTQ founders. Other VCs see this as a pipeline problem. They see it as the biggest opportunity in investment. Backstage Capital has invested over $7M in more than 120 companies led by underrepresented founders.
9. Fearless Fund invests in women of color led businesses seeking pre-seed, seed level, or series A financing. Our mission is to bridge the gap in venture capital funding for women of color founders building scalable, growth aggressive companies. Fearless Fund is built by women of color for women of color.
10. 1863 Ventures is a business development program designed to bridge the gap between entrepreneurship and equity. Their programs seek to accelerate new majority entrepreneurs from high potential to high growth. Their vision is to create $100B of new wealth and economic power for and by the New Majority. The firm provides several programs designed to support various stages in the lifecycle to include early-stage and growth-stage.
11. Black Angel Tech Fund believes that the abundance of national black wealth and expertise combined with youthful black genius and tech talent will produce successful next-generation technology companies with black techpreneurs at the helm.
12. Collab Capital's mission is to establish an institution that provides a viable pathway to sustained wealth for the Black community. They establish this pathway by investing in tech and tech-enabled companies through efficient capital and effective connections between Black innovators, investors, and influencers.